Join Our Team as a Editor/Reviewer Panel Member
We invite you to join us as a editorial board member and reviewer.
DO YOU WANT TO BE A EDITOR OR REVIEWER ?
Participation in the peer-review process is absolutely essential to the success and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Due to our extensive readership, the research and scholarship selected by our reviewers will ultimately have an impact on literacy in national and international classrooms.
Reviewers’ name and affiliation will be listed in the printed journal and on the journal’s webpage as a member of editorial board and will be given electronic certificates.
- Job status: part time
- Working style: Web-based
- Working language: English
- Payment: voluntary job, no payment
The applicants must:
- hold a doctoral degree (or higher) in a discipline related closely to the scope of the journal
- hold a teaching or research position at a tertiary level learning institution, e.g. university
- have an excellent command of academic and professional English
- have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
- be capable of working to set deadlines
- perform the reviewing procedure accurately
HOW TO APPLY ?
If you are interested to be editors or reviewers for our journal, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com with email subject: Editor/Reviewer Application Include the following information: (1) Your full name; (2) ORCID ID, SCOPUS ID, or other researcher ID; (3) institutional affiliation; (4) education and degree; (5) practice areas and research designs in which you hold expertise; (6) by mentioning the name of the destination journal as an editor / reviewer.